Saturday 8 April 2006

End of Term

Jazz class ended for the term yesterday 8(. For a last class, it was pretty vigorous and poor unfit me is now aching from the stuff we did. Still, jazz classes have been pretty fun and I'm pretty certain I'd be continuing with it and probably so will my sister and flatmate.

Jazz isn't the only thing that has (or is going to) end for the term...so are classes!!! 4 days to go till Good Friday and Easter break. I can't wait. Although it's not that I'll have much of a break, seeing as to how I've lotsa work and catch-up reading to do... It's the idea of a break and of course not having to go down to campus for classes that rocks. Lol

Speaking of end of term, students at Unicol, one of the residential colleges on campus, are likely not gonna have a pleasant break. The university sent out an email to everyone to tell them that Unicol has been quarantined due to an outbreak of gastroenteritis there. Gastroenteritis is the irritation and inflammation of the digestive tract. Certainly not a good way to spend the end of term down with the infection...you'd be seeing more of the inside of a bathroom than anywhere else. Ugh!

No comments: