Tuesday 2 May 2006

Complaint Against Time + Some Randomness

Why is it that in the second half of the semester, everything seems to happen so fast? In a blink of an eye, weeks are gone and deadlines come rushing at you. Yeah I know, I'm griping about my piles of assignments again and I really really need to begin some of them soon. That plus work on scholarship applications and CVs and business plans. Why is it that a day only consists of 24 hours? Someone should change the whole time system...30 hours a day seems nice. It's not asking for too much aye?

On a random note, (just coz I feel random today) I was surfing for articles related to one of my marketing assignments and came across this quiz. Peter and Maiko and whoever "a rainbow trout" is if it isn't one of them should probably like this:

How Will I Die Quiz

How Will I Die Quiz

You will die at the age of 65

You will be killed when the chimpanzee's rise up and take control of the planet

Find out how you will die at Quizopolis.com

Quizopolis

Figures that some monkey would kill me....

No comments: