Tuesday 25 September 2007

Energy Drinks: My New Best Friend

Garth hates it when I consume energy drinks...coz it means I wind up staying up late and keeping him up by talking. But this week has been special. I've had the (mis)fortune of have 2 5000-word assignments due on the same day, with my dissertation due the day after. To finish everything, I haven't been sleeping for the last week or so. Needless to say energy drinks have been my new best friend for the last week...and miraculously Garth has bought them for me. Oh well, not that I'm home much to keep him up late. I practically have moved into the post-grad computer lab in the commerce building. It's kinda creepy at like 2am in the morning here with just me, my snacks, and my energy drinks lol. I predict I'm gonna be needing heaps over the next 2 weeks, or at least till exams are over. Maybe I should just move into the lab already...

No comments: