Friday 25 August 2006

Where Has The Year Gone?

Mid-sem break has begun...and it seems like it was just yesterday that the semester started. Where has all the time gone? I reckon I oughta quit pausing to think about it coz it's getting too scary how fast time flies. Before I know it I'll be tossed out in the big bad world to struggle for a living...

Workload is presently at high-stress level (3 assignments due soon), together with other stuff like working on the marketing campaign for Arthritis NZ's Appeal Week, dance exam, finding a new flat for next year (have I mentioned how much I hate moving?) and even throwing a party is stressful. How much can one fit into a week of holidays? Plus I'm going skiing for 3 days as well, although on hindsight perhaps I shouldn't have agreed to go...on the other hand winter is once a year... To accomplish everything I need to do by the end of the holidays, I figure I'm gonna have to work from 7am to 12am for the rest of the break. Some break huh?

On a happier note, fuel prices have gone down, spring is round the corner and the weather is getting warmer. I'm already beginning to daydream of summer...haven't had a summer in 2 years...

No comments: