Monday 12 February 2007

Views of Dunedin


One of the great things about the flat I'm currently in are the fantastic views from the front coz we're up on the hill, overlooking town and the harbour.

I've placed my desk in front of the window so that the great view out might inspire me to spend more time at my desk this year!! lol Below are photos I took from the from window...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Straight out...the harbour and campus

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
To the North...Leith Valley and Mt Cargill

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Town in the South but the bushes kinda block the view

The view's better from upstairs where we've got a wee balcony and a pretty much unobstructed view so you can see all the way to the South. I took a video of the view...hopefully it works!!



But in case it doesn't work or the image isn't clear (which I highly suspect would be the case)...I've got more photos from the balcony!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
North

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
East

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
South

No comments: